1. We are still observing our butterflies. My prediction is that we will have chrysalides on Monday. I LOVE how excited and interested my students are! How did I even QUESTION whether or not I should do this activity?!
2. Yesterday was an EMOTIONAL one in T.V. Yes, Grey's was totally the talk of the staff lounge at lunch. I won't give any spoilers, but I think this eCard totally sums up my feelings:
3. Wednesday, I was SOOOO grumpy after leaving school and having my car handle break in my hand. SO grumpy. I really shouldn't have been, because my door shuts, it locks, and my brother is a mechanic and can fix it. So, my pity party was quite short-lived! :)
4. Last night, I decided to create a BINGO math review for my class while watching Scandal, and I was happy with the results today. I played it with my group during centers. I included all the solid and flat shapes we've been reviewing, subitizing, number words, numerals, groups, and more. I also love actually using the items I create for TPT because after a day or two, I already knew what I wanted to omit/add to the product.
5. I have been slacking on my blogging, IG, and just plain social stuff. Tonight, I was able to catch up with some great friends at dinner. My roommate got into a graduate program, and we all went out to celebrate. Sometimes, one needs to hang out with adults when she is with 6-year-olds all week.
More later! I am going kayaking tomorrow with our Outdoor Women's Group!!